Sunday, December 19, 2010

lets clarify things

Lately i have been reviewing other sites and posting my opinion which of course gets an equal and opposite reaction. What i neglected to do on my site was put my name down however a photo of myself is the first thing you would see. There was some confusion about who was behind ( the miners journey). I can honestly say it is strictly the opinion of myself Peter Rosner. Just like in the past when i have criticized councillers for unethical behavior or supported certain candidates i will continue to do so. On the subject of former mayor Irwin and counciller Sygetak i have both supported them and have debated them. That being said i have tremendous respect for the time they served this community they put their hearts into it. I have never served the public by becoming a counciller because i was either busy raising our children or volunteering. For the record i was a volunteer at the ski hill as well as doing ski patrol. My wife and i were also running CNP minor soccer and i coached soccer teams. At work i served on mine rescue teams and am a representative for the union serving the workers. In the future i plan to run for council but it will be when i know i am ready and can do a good job. I am not there yet and of course the citizens have to approve of me. Hopefully this clarifies some confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment